Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 43 - North Jimbaran

The "vacation" week of my journey is over. After we checked out of our fab resort, it was back to reality and backpacker style at a hotel in the middle of a neighborhood not far from the airport. We were able to walk to it up the beach, but it was night and day from the where we had been staying the last two nights. I chose this hotel so Randy would be able to get to the airport easily this afternoon, and so I would still be able to enjoy a little beach stand seafood before leaving the area.
After settling in to my new abode, I spent the evening deciding where my travels would take me next. After a little research, looks like Sumatra it is! I booked a hotel in Kuta not far from here for tomorrow night, because I'll need to go into the airport in person to book my flight to Sumatra.
No English tv, no internet in the room, and no chance I'm walking around outside here after dark, so I called it a night early.

No comments:

Post a Comment