Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 57 - Batu Caves

I dropped my bag in a locker at the train station this morning, after checking out of my hotel. I took the monorail to KL's central station, and then took the regular north to the Batu Caves, a large cavern temple full of bats, birds, monkeys, and statues.

The monkeys were extremely aggressive here, ripping things out of peoples hands, pulling on purses and stealing bags, etc. Little boogers.
After climbing the steps to the cave, I came down and watched a woman do a henna tattoo on someone. It was really pretty, so I sat down and had her decorate my hand as well.

I made the mistake of dropping of storing my bag at the monorail station by my hotel, instead of the central station, so I had to go all the way back to pick up my bag, before going getting the train to the airport. That was dumb! Luckily, I had plenty of time before my flight to Singapore.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment